Sometimes we can use software for years without taking the time to dive deeper and unlock its full potential. Here’s a great 12-minute tutorial by photographer Jamie Windsor with 10 hidden Lightroom features that can help your editing and speed up your workflow.
Even if you feel like a seasoned Lightroom user, there may be some tips and tricks among these 10 that can help improve your photo editing life.
Here’s a quick rundown of the 10 things covered by Windsor:
1. Send clients an online preview (00:11)
2. Better tones with camera calibration (02:23)
3. Change preset strength/opacity (03:17)
4. Targeted adjustment tool (05:18)
5. Automatically match exposures with different settings (06:25)
6. Faster image rating and selection (07:29)
7. Individual slider automation (08:13)
8. Edit local adjustment tools (08:29)
9. Bigger sliders (09:24)
10. Precision editing view (09:50)
You can find more of Windsor’s videos by subscribing to his YouTube channel.
via PetaPixel https://ift.tt/2JCxZKO